Virgin shaming and slut shaming piss me off in equal amounts. There’s nothing magical or special about being a virgin, and same goes with having sex. You know what’s magical? Shutting the fuck up about people’s personal choices.
reblog if u muke af
5 seconds with Calum
it’s funny that everyone associates harry with london and LA but he was so into being in the southern states last year in his big hats and cut-off sleeve flannels and clear boner for banjos. he’s from cheshire, he used to get chased by goats, he has pre x-factor pics making faces under cows like, riding around cool as ever on a lawn mower eating an apple in this is us… this dude is rural as fuck don’t let the urban dandy style fool you do not forget who he really is
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
i’m gonna pass out